Sunday, February 12, 2006

Chocolate & Pizza

I said to Pizza Boy, "I'm going over to my apartment to put some socks on because my feet are cold."

Pizza Boy's reply, "Oh, well, um, I, uh, have some. You can, um, wear my, uh, socks."

"No thanks, I don't want to wear your socks. I live right across the hall, I'll get my own."

It's not my fault your damn apartment is so f-ing cold. It's actually my fault, I know you never turn the heat on. I should have remembered MY socks.

Then as I am getting ready to leave for the night, Pizza Boy says, "So um, what are you doing on, um, Valentine's Day?"

"I have to work."

"Oh, well, I was uh, hoping to do something romantic, since I um, haven't done anything on Valentine's Day for the last, uh, five years."

Then, feeling guilty, I say, "But maybe, if I've not had too bad a day, we can go out to eat or something. But I'm usually so tired after working for 12 hours that I just go home and crash."

Why oh, why, did I have to open my big mouth??! What the #x*% is wrong with me?!! Practice with me now, "NO." Say it again, "NO."

Earlier in the day, my new interest Chocolate was over. Pizza Boy knocks on my door. I let him in. Chocolate & I are making lasagna. So out of my mouth comes, "Do you want some lasagna when it is done?"

Pizza Boy, "Uh, yes, that would, uh, be nice."

He says a few other things & finally leaves.

Hours later Chocolate is still here when Pizza Boy again knocks on the door. I wrap up some lasagna & try to shove him out the door, but Pizza Boy suggests that I come over & watch some show on TV. Chocolate is almost ready to leave, so I must shut the door on Pizza Boy, give smooches to Chocolate & go over to Pizza Boy's room of chill. Hence, then begins the struggle to wear my own socks.

What is up with the weirdos following me?? I must learn to say what I am thinking & not be so damn nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger kittybrunette said...

WHO is CHOCOLATE????

8:36 AM

 
Blogger kittybrunette said...

what did you do for v-day, donna of the many mens?

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home