Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pearls Before Swine

Our character Rat approaches his friend Goat, who is typing away at his computer...

Rat: Hey Goat, you writing your blog?

Goat: Go away, Rat.

R: You know, I like blogs... I really do... you know why?

G: Go away Rat.

R: Because they provide their frustrated creator with the delusional outlet of being a published author. Sort of like how the prison warden lets the psychotic inmate scribble 'poetry' on the cell wall so he doesn't beat his bunkmate with a toilet seat.

Goat smashes his coffee cup over Rat's head.

Rat concludes: Perhaps you didn't like the analogy.

Thank you, Stephan Pastis!!! (It's better with the drawings, I promise).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! I have not spoken to you in a while. I have had a lot of stuff to work through , but I think I am on my way in life. It gets a little easier as time goes by :) . How is everything with you? How was your Christmas?

10:15 AM

 
Blogger The Lumberjack said...

Miranda~ Hey I miss you! I hope you are doing well. Keep running: Go Pink!!

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home