Monday, May 26, 2008

Top 5

1. 5 things under $5 I couldn't live without

chapstick, toothbrush, toilet paper, nail clippers, hair ties

2. 5 favorite movies

Charitots of Fire, Hoosiers, Gone with the Wind, Little Women, Almost Famous

3. 5 favorite baby names I love

Caleb, Kelley... those are the only two I am obsessed with.

4. 5 songs I could listen to over and over again

Ice Ice Baby- Vanilla Ice
Sons & Daughters- Bebo Norman
Last Dance with Mary Jane- Tom Petty
Carried Me/The Worship project- Jeremy Camp (the whole cd)
Shackles- Mary Mary

5. 5 people who have influenced me in a positive way

my parents & grandparents
Lorna Bain
Jane Hodson
Lauren Reynolds
my homegroup!! (quite possibly one of the best things about moving to Morgantown)

6. 5 things always in my purse

wallet, check book, kleenex, chapstick, keys

7. 5 moments that have changed my life forever

recovering from illness in 1994
accepting Christ in middle school
deciding to move away from a (ex)boyfriend
talking with Carrie Walker in camp 2002
the rainbow in Colorado 1999

8. 5 obsessions I have right now

finding a man... waiting for a man... trying to be content anyway...
ultimate frisbee
running
Strong Bad
the sunshine

9. 5 places I would like to go

California
Europe, especially Germany
back to Summer's Best Two Weeks
Grand Canyon
a tropical paradise

10. 5 appliances/kitchen utensils I cannot live without

microwave, toaster, knife, spoon, can opener

11. 5 people's top 5 I would like to see

Jane Hodson
Tammy Mesko
April Pierce
Nina Hancock
Pam Swope

2 Comments:

Blogger kittybrunette said...

The KITTY'S TOP FIVE LIST WILL BE POSTED ON HER OWN BLOG!

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Pam Swope said...

Since you asked...I'll be posting my top 5. LOL
Pam

1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home