Wednesday, March 05, 2008

when you are through learning, you're through*

Well, I did it!! I finally got my application mailed out for grad school!!!! Accckk! I never thought I would be going back to school-- the whole idea is very scary to me. I can remember how glad I was to get out of college, I was so ready to be done with it. And here I am, doing crazy things like asking for letters of recommendation and submitting transcripts. Of course, now all I have to do is hurry up and wait for an acceptance (!) letter...

*thanks Grandma Jean!

1 Comments:

Blogger milquetoast said...

cool. did you find anyone to switch so you can come to the wedding? where are you applying to grad school? (you can email me this , i'm just bored and making comments). also, our fam reunion will be in WVA, so maybe i can see you then! (last wk of july)

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home