Monday, April 10, 2006

slices of my life

Ambulance chasing, made well known in The Rainmaker, is also a 5k road race. The best part was all the cook-out food at the end that cancelled out all of the calories burned during the race. Funnel cakes anyone? Kudos to the WVU College of Law & the Mountaineer for his prescence.

Ultimate rejection: being turned away by a church group. Apparently, there are too many people in this home group, and they told me to seek elsewhere. Interesting. I laughed. I wasn't bothered by it, but what about someone who is seeking answers? (because all I want to do is have a good time, ha ha). Something to think about. Maybe the members of their home group could make a trek to BCC.

I finally broke down and went to get a haircut. My last trim (by someone who knew what they were doing) was in the fall of 2000. Think of all the $$$ I have saved over 6 years. I love my hair. Revenge of the Carrot Tops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home