Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dallas...not the TV show

I met a wonderful man! I'll call him Dallas. We met while I was doing laundry & he was getting a Twix candy bar from the vending machine. It was love at first bite. (Bad pun intended). We now worship the Almighty Twix. Stand back while lightning zaps my computer! ha ha ha.

So that is my excuse for not writing since I met him May 10.

For inquiring minds, he's 5'9 (he rounds up from 5'8 and 3/4), shaves head bald, brown eyes, same shoe size as me. He's 36, was a Marine for 13 years & now works as a prison officer. He's a Christian, he doesn't drink or smoke, and treats me like a princess (which is what I am). He's a runner. That's how we met, because I asked him if he was a runner. He likes sports. He likes me. I like him. We call each other nauseating cutsie names that would make anyone else gag. He cleans. He cooks. And he's mine.

Sounds too good to be true, I know. Unfortuneately, he does not have any brothers, or I would give them to all my awesome girlfriends. Paws off ladies, he's mine & you'd have to cross one crazy Lumberjack to get to him.

Luvs to all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a lot has happened in just 3 weeks!

If he's your man, why not use his real name? Why all the secrecy? I guess that Chocolate is long gone now, eh? ;)

Haha. Wouldn't dream of stealing him from ya, but how about cousins? Does he have any cousins? haha

~Ames

1:16 PM

 
Blogger The Lumberjack said...

Chocolate... long gone, though I see him at work sometimes. I don't use real names because this is on the web. Dallas is for the Dallas Cowboys. I'm not sure about cousins... He's got a nephew who is 23.

I miss you & I'll keep you updated!

8:33 AM

 
Blogger kittybrunette said...

Lumber Babe--
I think the knowledge of the bbq sauce paid off, for both of us.
Has anyone checked to see if the pigs on grandpa's farm grew wings last week?
OR WHAT!
I mean, both of us, with great men, happy, AT THE SAME TIME!
I'm a newswoman, and I've never heard anything so crazy!
YAY!!!!
Let's celebrate by eating cheesecake at the same time in two different places on Friday, June 2!!!
I'll raise my fork in a toast to our intrepid man-catching skills!

the kitty

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home