Monday, June 12, 2006

gastroenteritis

I never want to hear the words "Chic Filet" again.

After work on Saturday, Dallas & I ate some fine dininig from Chic Filet. This was around 9 pm. By 12 am, I was on the phone asking him to take me to the nearest gas station to get medicine. My stomach was cramping and bloated and gaseous. On the way to the car I let out a huge fart in front of him. It was the most romantic moment ever.

I went to bed, and at 4 am woke up. I drank some juice, took another Tums & promptly puked. I called in sick to work. I spent the next 24 hours puking and pooping, with a temp of 100.6. It must have been the coleslaw I ate.

I'm feeling better now, so that is a good thing. Sorry, if anyone was nauseated by the references to puking and pooping.

2 Comments:

Blogger kittybrunette said...

EWWW!!!
Gross! I can't believe you talked about pooping.
The Gangledorf is horrified, yet folded up in the corner giggling at the same time!!!
He knows what it's like to fart in front of loved ones, and proud of it!
Also, the Scotsman has been known to fart at inopportune times. He would be embarrassed for me to tell you, though. Unlike the Gangledorf.

7:36 AM

 
Blogger The Lumberjack said...

aahh, pooping, farting, and belching... my favorite bodily functions!

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home